Monday, September 10

Quotes Love #3


These are 10 quotes that really, really, touched my heart. So I decided to share the images with you!
I hope you like them as much as I did! (My favorites are the 8th & the last ones!)

1. "You don't need to be smart, good looking, nor wealthy to make someone happy"


2. "Just because you know what I feel, doesn't mean you understand how it feels."


3. "Sometimes good people make bad choices, doesn't mean they're bad .. it means THEY'RE HUMAN"


4. "Being strong doesn't always mean you have to fight the battle. True strength is being an adult enough to walk away from the nonsense with your head held high."


5. "The one that angers you controls you.
Don't give anyone that power! Especially the one who does it intentionally.."


6.  "Don't base your life's decisions on the advice of people who don't have to live with the result."


7. "You have to get hurt. That's how you learn.
The strongest people out there, the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile, those are the people who have fought the toughest battles. Because they've decided that they're not going to let anything hold  them down, they're moving on."


8. "Sometimes you have to be your own hero. Because sometimes the people you can't live without, can live without you."


9. "Don't expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they've never walked your path."


10. "I can choose to let it define me, confine me, refine me, outshine me, or I can choose to move on and leave it behind me."


And one for good luck! :P

*  "If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be."


<3
Hope you had/are having a beautiful Monday. Wish you a glorious week ahead!


(Comments Are Disabled.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...