Friday, April 13

Awesome April #Day13



Right now, there are so many things I wish I could ask for!
*I wish you stop missing me, and that you move on soon.
*I wish my foot would just heal fast. I fell on November 21st and it still hasn't healed =|
*I wish my grandpa gets well soon and gets back home. He had to be taken to the hospital today. Let me tell you, the worst feeling on earth, HELPLESSNESS!
*I wish Aarushi, Hemraj,Afreen and other people who aren't equally known, their culprits are caught and punished.

If I sit to wish, I could go and on and on. But I won't. Because I've realized that whatever happens, its supposed to, it's to teach you,you learn,you grow up.
Sad things,bad things,things break you,but you learn how to pick yourself up too.
-Blahblaholic x

4 comments:

  1. Your so loving and courageous ...my humble request no matter what never ever change ..tc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really sweet.
      Thanks a lot Prathi =) x

      Delete
  2. I wish that you catch a break and soon.. *many hugs* to you. I'll be praying for you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystal, I need one desperately =)
      xxxxxxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading through. Prove that you were here, and leave a comment! Coz they make me smile :) Criticism/praise/anything except spam and abuse will be published! <3 xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...